Bohemian Rhapsody UHD

Please post here for issues related to UHD discs
reprhunter

Bohemian Rhapsody UHD

Post by reprhunter »

Hello,

I purchased the Bohemian Rhapsody UHD version today. I was ripping the titles off of it and I see a few titles for the full Live aid performance on the disc:

Bohemian Rhapsody-SEG_SF_Live_t03
Bohemian Rhapsody-SF_Live_t04
Bohemian Rhapsody-SF_Live_JPN_t05

I'm assuming the one with "JPN" in the title has to do something with the Japanese release. Which one of the other 2 is the correct version? These are all from the UHD disc, not the regular Bluray.
Malkana

Re: Bohemian Rhapsody UHD

Post by Malkana »

Is the HDR10+ metadata retained when ripping this disk?
jayper

Post by jayper »

Which version did you buy? Still not seeing support for my disk.

Dump file sent.
jayper

Post by jayper »

reprhunter wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:22 am
Hello,

I purchased the Bohemian Rhapsody UHD version today. I was ripping the titles off of it and I see a few titles for the full Live aid performance on the disc:

I'm assuming the one with "JPN" in the title has to do something with the Japanese release. Which one of the other 2 is the correct version? These are all from the UHD disc, not the regular Bluray.
Look at the segment maps and then at the languages contained for each track. If the maps are the same and the languages are different, it is likely just a track which is identical, expect the contained languages. Japanese languages are often in separate tracks, I am not clear on why. Though it is quite common.
reprhunter

Post by reprhunter »

jayper wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:34 pm
reprhunter wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:22 am
Hello,

Look at the segment maps and then at the languages contained for each track. If the maps are the same and the languages are different, it is likely just a track which is identical, expect the contained languages. Japanese languages are often in separate tracks, I am not clear on why. Though it is quite common.
I figured out the difference. So one version has copyright info at the end of the video and one doesn't.