JRE and obfuscated playlists

MKV playback, recompression, remuxing, codec packs, players, howtos, etc.
thercrh

JRE and obfuscated playlists

Post by thercrh »

I've got a disc with obfuscated playlists and makemkv can't identify the correct episodes.
I've install JRE and added the full path to the java.exe to the preferences dialog box.
But, how do I know if I have java set up properly. makemkv is still failing to identify the correct playlists and I don't see any indication that java is being used.
Woodstock

Re: JRE and obfuscated playlists

Post by Woodstock »

Have you checked out this topic yet? https://makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=16791
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
thercrh

Post by thercrh »

Yes. I saw that. I'm not getting any message when I open the disc so either I don't have Java set up right or makemkv isn't detecting the obfuscation.
Hmm.
Lovely Rita

Post by Lovely Rita »

thercrh wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:36 am
Yes. I saw that. I'm not getting any message when I open the disc so either I don't have Java set up right or makemkv isn't detecting the obfuscation.
Hmm.
I would lean towards Makemkv not detecting the obfuscation. Makemkv did not make a selection when Deepwater Horizon, Patriots Day and Stronger were first released and I'm sad to say that JRE still does not display the FPL_MainFeature for any of these. It’s still a work in progress.
Registered User :wink:
Buy MakeMKV