Post by SamuriHL »

This title is now supported. Danke!
LurkerSteve

Re: Aquaman

Post by LurkerSteve »

SamuriHL wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:06 am
This title is now supported. Danke!
I've checked every few hours since you posted and at some point in the last hour it was added it seems.
SamuriHL

Post by SamuriHL »

Yea, I saw Mike post on the forum and figure it was worth checking and sure enough, key now available. :)
clipsemix@yahoo.com

Post by clipsemix@yahoo.com »

Hey guys,

I downloaded the most recent hashed_keys file and tried opening a 4K SteelBook version of Aquaman from BestBuy. However, it's failing and I'm getting the error "The volume key is unknown for this disc - video can't be decrypted" "Failed to open disc." I just sent a TGZ file it created to see if that will help.
Woodstock

Post by Woodstock »

If you're running a current version of MakeMKV and have not disabled contacting the server for updates, the latest hash table is downloaded automatically.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
clipsemix@yahoo.com

Woodstock wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:10 am
If you're running a current version of MakeMKV and have not disabled contacting the server for updates, the latest hash table is downloaded automatically.
Thanks for the info Woodstock. I do have the latest version of MakeMKV and contacting the server for updates is enabled. Is there a specific folder location that the hash table needs to be in for the program to see it or update it properly?
bigpoppa7565

Post by bigpoppa7565 »

I have same problem with using LG WH16NS60 drive, it will not down anything. With WH16NS40 it's working fine.
SamuriHL

Post by SamuriHL »

That doesn't make a lot of sense unless the ns60 isn't using a libredrive capable firmware. I used my NS60 to rip this one with no problem.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Woodstock

Post by Woodstock »

MakeMKV will store downloaded files in your MakeMKV data directory, which is configured in Preferences->General. ANY file you modify for MakeMKV (profiles being the big one) should be put in that directory, so that it isn't overwritten during an update.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
bigpoppa7565

Post by bigpoppa7565 »

bigpoppa7565 wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:18 am
I have same problem with using LG WH16NS60 drive, it will not down anything. With WH16NS40 it's working fine.
It's working today on LG WH16NS60 drive.
clipsemix@yahoo.com

Yea I don't know what happened but Aquaman is working for me now too. I did two other UHD discs I bought and those copied fine and then I tried Aquaman once more and it worked. Didn't have any issues reading the disc and plays well. Thanks for the help though guys.
SamuriHL

Post by SamuriHL »

I'm having playback issues. Not sure if it's madvr or something else. Will debug that over the weekend.

EDIT: Had a chance to look at the issue. No problem with the rip it was an nVidia setting that I was messing with that corrupted the bottom 1/4 of the HDR image. Always a good time.
jonghotti

Re: Aquaman-playback issue as well!

Post by jonghotti »

I can't get past cycling through all the fucking country by country warnings to get to the other side and actually play this bitch.

Anyone else seeing this? You can next through all 36 warnings and when finished it goes right back to the first one. Oh and this is folder playback on Oppo 203.

Maybe it's just me but I cannot skip past the warnings. If I go to scene selections and hit OK it shows the first frame of the scene and then starts back through the motherfucking warnings.
The Original "UHD Friendly" Drive Seller
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17829
jonghotti

Post by jonghotti »

Folder playback using the Oppo 203 is fucked up, at least in my case. If someone can playback Aquaman, Bohemian Rhapsody, or Schindlers list please let me know how you did it. Thank you.
The Original "UHD Friendly" Drive Seller
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17829