A Dog's Way home main feature?

Please post here for issues related to Blu-ray discs
isuzudave

A Dog's Way home main feature?

Post by isuzudave »

Anyone know the right file for A Dog's Way Home. MakeMKV comes up with a few. MainFeature_A, 2_A, B, 2_B, and one other just called Dog's Way Home, A. This is the Red vending machine version.
Last edited by isuzudave on Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grauhaar

Re: A Dog's Way home main feature?

Post by Grauhaar »

Maybe there are different movie version on the disc. Check the length and the MPLS stream segment maps for each of them. If they are all identical, different audio and subtitle tracks are inlcuded.
Good Luck :)

Post by hvnphoto »

Both are correct versions of the film. The difference is the file used for the end credits. One file is apparently larger than the other, however, both files display the same information. You can choose Main Feature A. You can rip both files for peace of mind then delete the one you don't need.
isuzudave

Post by isuzudave »

Yes, I just watched some of the movie with Process Monitor running and the only difference was when I selected different language it changed the file it used for the credits. I am not sure why, because as far as I can tell there are no subtitles or dialogue in the credits. I just ripped the one called "Dog's Way Home A" and it seems OK.