Captain Marvel

Please post here for issues related to UHD discs
norzed12
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:03 pm

Re: Captain Marvel

Post by norzed12 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:01 pm

Shadow2109 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:18 am
FYI for anyone with the same version as me - I submitted a dump on Tuesday for the Target version. No dice on this one yet.
I also submitted my dump and I'm curious for everyone that still can not rip captain marvel what is the size of your dump file? Mine was only 92 KB which is really small compared to the other dumps I've submitted in the past.

drunkenmerc
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:04 am

Re: Captain Marvel

Post by drunkenmerc » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:26 pm

Shadow2109 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:18 am
FYI for anyone with the same version as me - I submitted a dump on Tuesday for the Target version. No dice on this one yet.
little delay on the posts, i didnt see yours until way after I made post. still not working. thats what we get for getting the target version! LOL

SamuriHL
Posts: 877
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:32 pm

Re: Captain Marvel

Post by SamuriHL » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:35 am

Yea! The steel books are pretty. LMAO :D Remember that for Endgame in August! LOL

Shadow2109
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:16 am

Re: Captain Marvel

Post by Shadow2109 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:45 am

norzed12 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:01 pm
Shadow2109 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:18 am
FYI for anyone with the same version as me - I submitted a dump on Tuesday for the Target version. No dice on this one yet.
I also submitted my dump and I'm curious for everyone that still can not rip captain marvel what is the size of your dump file? Mine was only 92 KB which is really small compared to the other dumps I've submitted in the past.
My dump was the same size, 92KB.

MartyMcNuts
Posts: 403
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:45 pm

Re: Captain Marvel

Post by MartyMcNuts » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:38 am

I just submitted a dump for the Australian Standard Edition. (Picked it up at my local Big W who put it on the shelf a couple of days early!!) The dump was 3.25mb in size.

wooferocau
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:29 am

Re: Captain Marvel

Post by wooferocau » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:54 am

MartyMcNuts wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:38 am
I just submitted a dump for the Australian Standard Edition. (Picked it up at my local Big W who put it on the shelf a couple of days early!!) The dump was 3.25mb in size.
Any luck with this yet ?

Shadow2109
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:16 am

Re: Captain Marvel

Post by Shadow2109 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:28 pm

The Target version is now decrypting. Thanks Mike!

MartyMcNuts
Posts: 403
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:45 pm

Re: Captain Marvel

Post by MartyMcNuts » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:50 pm

wooferocau wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:54 am
MartyMcNuts wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:38 am
I just submitted a dump for the Australian Standard Edition. (Picked it up at my local Big W who put it on the shelf a couple of days early!!) The dump was 3.25mb in size.
Any luck with this yet ?
YES!!!!!

Dump submitted yesterday and disc is decrypting right now as I type this, less than 24 hours later. Excellent work Mike! Thanks.

drunkenmerc
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:04 am

Re: Captain Marvel

Post by drunkenmerc » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:39 am

Shadow2109 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:28 pm
The Target version is now decrypting. Thanks Mike!
thnx!! all ripped!

wooferocau
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:29 am

Re: Captain Marvel

Post by wooferocau » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:09 am

MartyMcNuts wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:50 pm
wooferocau wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:54 am
MartyMcNuts wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:38 am
I just submitted a dump for the Australian Standard Edition. (Picked it up at my local Big W who put it on the shelf a couple of days early!!) The dump was 3.25mb in size.
Any luck with this yet ?
YES!!!!!

Dump submitted yesterday and disc is decrypting right now as I type this, less than 24 hours later. Excellent work Mike! Thanks.
Thanks to all! :D

Post Reply