For the Best Drives (ASUS & LG) and the Best Service (alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com) Click here!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
F6310

Re: Need a 4K UHD “Friendly” / “Official” Blu-Ray Drive? - Any configuration, any size, any place, I'm at your service!

Post by F6310 »

Mark me down as a satisfied Aussie customer. The shipping was quick and economical and price comparative with local unflashed stock.
dvdguy

Re: Need a 4K UHD “Friendly” / “Official” Blu-Ray Drive? - Any configuration, any size, any place, I'm at your service!

Post by dvdguy »

Alex,

Wanted to say thank you for a quality product and service. The drives performance has exceeded my expectations. Thanks again.

-Isaac
soundproof

Post by soundproof »

*Alex, thank you!

I purchased a drive from Alex. Great guy. Incredible work ethic, the pricing is beyond fair. Honest, great man to do business with and a quick turn around time. If you're even looking through this forum, as I was, in search of a drive to do what you need - it's just this simple: contact Alex, choose a drive that works for you (they're all winners and put together flawlessly), it comes in the mail and you're off to backing up your personal movie library. I'm using MakeMKV to rip, Handbreak to encode. Easy and the buying experience is exactly what you would want it to be. Can't say enough good things here. Hit him up. -J
egravelfl

Post by egravelfl »

Thank you Alex!

Another extremely happy customer! Couldn't ask for better service. Alex was quick to reply to my emails. Provided some great help selecting a drive and going thru the purchase. And boy is he quick at shipping you the drive. So far everything is working out great!
jonghotti

Post by jonghotti »

Please see first post of this thread for inventory updates.
Last edited by jonghotti on Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Original "UHD Friendly" Drive Seller
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17829
Funkynex

Post by Funkynex »

Fantastic service from Alex!

Very helpful in selecting the right drive, and super fast to response to my mails containing any questions i might have.

Alex was super fast to ship the drive, and was very good at updating me in the process.

The most awesome thing for me, as an international customer, was that i could wait with the payment until i had tested the drive myself. I know this takes alot of trust, but i am happy that i was allowed to do this.

The drive works perfectly, and i would definetly recommend buying from Alex.
swordsmanr

Re: Need a 4K UHD “Friendly” Blu-Ray Drive in California? Or anywhere else on Earth? I'm at your service!

Post by swordsmanr »

Just bought a Drive from Alex. Alex was super friendly and helpful, and was very quick with his fulfillment. The drive is a beast - never seen read speeds that fast. I've only tried normal blu-rays so far, but I'll be trying out 4k UHD discs soon!

5/5 would buy again. Thanks Alex!
marksze

Re: Need a 4K UHD “Friendly” Blu-Ray Drive in California? Or anywhere else on Earth? I'm at your service!

Post by marksze »

Thanks Alex - great communication and quick delivery to Sydney, Australia :). Plugged in and good to go!
jonghotti

Post by jonghotti »

update no longer relevant
Last edited by jonghotti on Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Original "UHD Friendly" Drive Seller
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17829
SatterwhiteMedia

Post by SatterwhiteMedia »

Just got my drive from Alex, and it works beautifully. Great customer service: I had a question about the drive, and Alex contacted me immediately and hung in there until he was sure everything was working well. He da man.
inline_phil

Re: Drives in stock; NO WAITING! Immediate shipping in the USA and International-4K UHD Friendly and Official.

Post by inline_phil »

If you have read my reviews at other sites, you know I do not pull any punches. If something is good, I'll tell you from my own unabridged experiences and if something is not, well you will get my honest impressions in that arena also. Here we go.

I originally ordered the Alex's little LG BU40N in a Vantec Enclosure because of the praise [yes, a salesman's slant] in his own words. It's not that this drive is a loser; on the other hand, it will do the job just fine in most cases. But once I sent him a picture of our home theater, he advised a step up to the Asus.

At first, I thought it may be too much for too little but after trading a few emails back and forth I realized where he was coming from and I agreed to give it a go. You see, Alex is from the pro audio world and did some of his own recordings with some Schoeps microphones. The little icon he used in his correspondence immediately caught my eye as I too have had another life as a recording engineer [analog world]. Anyway, I was familiar with some of the Schoeps line and we traded anecdotes and that finally won me over . Anyone familiar enough with the way things sound [trying to capture the essence of live] understands nuances a bit deeper than the typical audio reviewer who may have once heard a cello at 4 meters in a crowd at an audio show.

Anyway, back to the drive. It came well packed [another plus for his work] and it was indeed a plug-and-play installation. With resolving one minor issue with the MakeMKV data directory [search for "keys_hashed.txt"], all was well. So far, zero issues with not reading discs.

There is nothing wrong with dong this sort of flashing yourself but for me it was far easier to go "turnkey" for my situation. To me, time should be spent enjoying life and if fiddling with such things is up your alley, get a stock drive from the list and follow the instructions in these forums to make them work. But if you are like me who would rather make use of your time watching videos and listening to audio, Alex delivers.
Heroic Bravery

Re: Libre Drive “UHD Friendly” drives in stock immediate shipping in the USA and Worldwide!

Post by Heroic Bravery »

Just bought a Drive from Alex and he was super friendly and helpful. Very pleasant to speak too and did an excellent job on fulfilling the order and the pricing is fair. The drive was delivered within 2 days of him sending it out. I would buy another drive from Alex again.
lorenzot1990

Re: Libre Drive “UHD Friendly” drives in stock immediate shipping in the USA and Worldwide!

Post by lorenzot1990 »

Just purchased a drive from Alex, it was an overall positive experience. There was a small hick up with communication but there was no issue with shipping and arrived in great time. Just installed in my computer today and now I have to get the makemkv license and I'll be ripping my movies in no time. It really is stupid that Hollywood puts these arbitrary copy protections on their discs. Clearly it doesn't stop people that just want to make copies of their own movies... What makes them think it will stop a person from piracy? Either way, thanks Alex and makemkv.
bjhess

Re: Libre Drive “UHD Friendly” blu-ray drives shipping in the USA and Worldwide!

Post by bjhess »

Also recently made a purchase with Alex. Great experience. Thanks, Alex!
BadMoonRyzen

Re: Libre Drive “UHD Friendly” blu-ray drives shipping in the USA and Worldwide!

Post by BadMoonRyzen »

Just wanted to give Alex another thumbs up. I purchased two "Cadillac" drives from him and his customer service is extremely fantastic, so if you're on the fence of doing business with him, don't be!