Billycar11 Selling Flashed Pioneer UHD Drives, Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
mancer

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly+Official UHD drives,usb,sleep bug fix,LibreDrive Enable,Remote Flashing,Tested no read erro

Post by mancer »

I registered just to post that I had a great transaction with Billy! Very professional and knowledgable, and kept me updated throughout the process. I wasn't sure what make and model of drive I needed to fit my computer, but I gave my specifications to Billy and he immediately had a recommendation. Needless to say it turned out to be right on!

Definitely recommend him, especially if you are at all on the fence about what drive will work best for you. A rare breed of gentleman who provides a reliable service and solid product at a paletable price.
Flic3D

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly+Official UHD drives,usb,sleep bug fix,LibreDrive Enable,Remote Flashing,Tested no read erro

Post by Flic3D »

Bought a drive from Billy and have used it a couples times since. The drive works great and his service was outstanding. I have the USB drive. He kept me in the loop during the whole process and the drive arrived in good shape and on time as he explained and as expected. I definitely recommend him. Thanks.
Newbie123

Post by Newbie123 »

Billy flashed and sent me a drive in the middle of the Corona Virus quarantine. The drive worked perfectly and I'm very happy with his service.
newportnpt

Post by newportnpt »

Billy did a great job with my UHD drive (Buffalo USB). Very fast turnaround time, and great communication. Thanks, Billy!
opiejuan

UHD drive

Post by opiejuan »

Works well. Bought one and came following week. Billy is very quick to respond if you have questions. Buy with confidence.
EricTheBlue

Post by EricTheBlue »

One more prop for Billy's UHD firmware service. He successfully remote flashed my LG BU40N in five minutes. This high value service is highly recommended!
attackingbobcat

Post by attackingbobcat »

Billy was able to turn around a brand new slim drive without enclosure for me within a few days. Very responsive and quick shipping. Drive works great on all my discs minus my Saving Private Ryan 4k disc...my XBox has problems playing that one so I don't think it's the drive or firmware at fault there. I've been able to backup all my other discs without issue so far. Money well spent.
mitch57

Post by mitch57 »

I got me BD Drive from Billy last week. I've been using it ever since and it works great! Billy was responsive and did a great job preparing my new drive and getting it shipped out to me.

Well Done Billy!
knight01

Post by knight01 »

Billy,

I’m in the process of moving all my DVDs and BDs to a NAS Media Server. I’ve been using MakeMKV v1.15.1 [darwin(x64-release)] on my Mac. It has worked great for the DVDs and about half of the BDs I have tried. Obviously, I need to flash my BD player or replace it if it cannot be flashed.

My player is a BD-RE WH14NS40, labeled MCE Technologies (LG?), manufacturer: HL-DT-ST, revision: 1.00. Based on the information you provided in your August 14, 2018 post, I believe the firmware date (manufacture date?) of 2112-06-16 (MakeMKV read error? 2012?) and the LibreDrive platform MT1939 render my drive non-flashable.

If you can flash it, then I’d like to try a remote flash. What do you think?

Thanks for your help on this.
Billycar11

Post by Billycar11 »

knight01 wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 12:47 am
Billy,

I’m in the process of moving all my DVDs and BDs to a NAS Media Server. I’ve been using MakeMKV v1.15.1 [darwin(x64-release)] on my Mac. It has worked great for the DVDs and about half of the BDs I have tried. Obviously, I need to flash my BD player or replace it if it cannot be flashed.

My player is a BD-RE WH14NS40, labeled MCE Technologies (LG?), manufacturer: HL-DT-ST, revision: 1.00. Based on the information you provided in your August 14, 2018 post, I believe the firmware date (manufacture date?) of 2112-06-16 (MakeMKV read error? 2012?) and the LibreDrive platform MT1939 render my drive non-flashable.

If you can flash it, then I’d like to try a remote flash. What do you think?

Thanks for your help on this.
That drive can't be flashed to read uhd
Buy a UHD drive from the guide and how to video maker: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17831
UHD Drives Guide: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16&t=19634
Auto flash kit $25 Email me for one Billycar5924@gmail.com
knight01

Post by knight01 »

Thanks for the quick response, Billy. I'd like to buy one of your Pre Flashed BU40N with BUFFALO USB case shipped with buyers protection check mark ✓ the "Paying for goods or a services" box on PayPal (with firmware 1.00 safe method).

What are you asking and how do we complete this transaction?
Billycar11

Post by Billycar11 »

knight01 wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 3:41 am
Thanks for the quick response, Billy. I'd like to buy one of your Pre Flashed BU40N with BUFFALO USB case shipped with buyers protection check mark ✓ the "Paying for goods or a services" box on PayPal (with firmware 1.00 safe method).

What are you asking and how do we complete this transaction?
Please send me an email at billycar5924@gmail.com
Buy a UHD drive from the guide and how to video maker: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17831
Billycar11

Post by Billycar11 »

thanks
Last edited by Billycar11 on Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
mikelleen

Post by mikelleen »

Billy,

E-mail sent. Looking to for a USB compatible external drive, either a slim or a standard in an enclosure.
I have not done any ripping in a while but used to using Make MKV several years ago.
I am running an Asus Prime B450M-A motherboard with both USB 3.1 Gen 1 and USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports, if that matters.

Anyway I am looking to get my Plex server back up and running and would like to get a pre-flashed ready to run turn key ripping drive for 4K UHD

Thanks
Mike
ThomasG

Post by ThomasG »

Billy just flashed my drive, works exactly as expected. Thanks!