For the Best Drives (ASUS & LG) and the Best Service (alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com) Click here!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
coldfire05

Re: alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com - original UHD "Friendly" + "Official" Drive Seller - Daily Shipping, Personal Service!!

Post by coldfire05 »

:D
Just got my drive from Alex, though he was very over burdened, he never failed to keep his customer apprised of his progress. I understand he had just recently recovered from a nasty illness, and worked double time to get his orders out. Shipped from the west coast to the east coast on Monday, I got mine Wednesday afternoon. It looks great and works waaaaay better than I had expected!!!
Thank you Alex, you're ther kind of man I enjoy doing business with!
Like Arnold Schwarzenegger,
I'll be bak....
Cheers
Coldfire05
jonghotti

Re: alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com - original UHD "Friendly" + "Official" Drive Seller - fair prices, great service, try me!

Post by jonghotti »

Sprunt wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 8:17 pm
New to the site. Curious about what you have available currently and pricing / shipping to get one fired up to Canada if possible. Very cool to see so many people getting good work done for them. Hope you are feeling better also.
Welcome to the boards! Please check out <bluntman>s thread should be right below or above this one depending on who is popular today.

He is out VP of Sales-Canada and will happily fill your order.

Residents of the USA all 50 states please hit me up for full sized drives and enclosures and Billy Carr for slim drives.

I am also overflow fulfillment for Billy as needed.

Marty McNuts covering all of Australia and New Zealand and doing in style.

MakeMKV continuous world domination of the 4K UHD Blu Ray backup markets since late 2017!! We will not be stopped!
Last edited by jonghotti on Sat May 09, 2020 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Original "UHD Friendly" Drive Seller
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17829
Sprunt

Re: alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com - original UHD "Friendly" + "Official" Drive Seller - Daily Shipping, Personal Service!!

Post by Sprunt »

Thanks for the heads up on that one. Also posted in his thread earlier and just sent a PM. Looking forward to getting some new pieces added to the setup. Thanks for the help bud.
jonghotti

Post by jonghotti »

Sprunt wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 12:40 am
Thanks for the heads up on that one. Also posted in his thread earlier and just sent a PM. Looking forward to getting some new pieces added to the setup. Thanks for the help bud.
Last edited by jonghotti on Sat May 09, 2020 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jonghotti

Post by jonghotti »

coldfire05 wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 11:33 pm
:D
Just got my drive from Alex, though he was very over burdened, he never failed to keep his customer apprised of his progress. I understand he had just recently recovered from a nasty illness, and worked double time to get his orders out. Shipped from the west coast to the east coast on Monday, I got mine Wednesday afternoon. It looks great and works waaaaay better than I had expected!!!
Thank you Alex, you're ther kind of man I enjoy doing business with!
Like Arnold Schwarzenegger,
I'll be bak....
Cheers
Coldfire05
Hey sir you snuck your reply in there! Thank you so much for the kind words. It was truly a pleasure meeting you and I look forward to continuing our discussion about our Italian heritage.
pulper11

Re: alexcoluzzi32@gmail - The *original* UHD "Friendly" Drive Seller - Personal Service, Low Prices, 24/7 Availability

Post by pulper11 »

Thank you so much for the Asus Drive, Alex! You got it here so fast and it's working really well!
Paul
jonghotti

Re: alexcoluzzi32@gmail - The *original* UHD "Friendly" Drive Seller - Personal Service, Low Prices, 24/7 Availability

Post by jonghotti »

pulper11 wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 3:10 pm
Thank you so much for the Asus Drive, Alex! You got it here so fast and it's working really well!
Paul
You’re most welcome! Thank you all for the super nice comments.

I shipped 14 packages today and have more than that queued up for tomorrow. Thank you for your patience those of you waiting.
Jman5150

Post by Jman5150 »

He really came through, fast efficient delivery. Way easier than flashing the drive myself. Would buy again.
COVID-2020

Post by COVID-2020 »

Just got my drives in from Alex! He had a ton going on but still got everything out on time and in good order!
These drives are great and his service is too.
If you're too lazy to deal with flashing drives like me, I highly recommend Alex. He sells good gear and takes care of you.
thesteveway

Post by thesteveway »

First, I must mention how dope Alex is. The man gets over a severe illness and still made time to help me out. He always kept me updated and was super gracious.

Second, god damn this drive is bonkers. Fast, reliable, and a great price. I wanna buy more to increase my ripping output and support my dude (I can't, gotta pay rent).
jonghotti

Post by jonghotti »

You guys are ridiculously awesome!
Raphdude

Re: alexcoluzzi32@gmail - The *original* UHD "Friendly" Drive Seller - Remote Flashing, Low Prices, 24/7 Availability

Post by Raphdude »

Just got an Asus drive with OWC enclosure from Alex and I couldn't be more pleased! The drive works like a dream, and the OWC Mercury enclosure makes the unit nice and solid. Alex gave excellent customer service and I would gladly purchase from him again!!!:) Buy from Alex with Confidence!;) :D
cluberti

Re: alexcoluzzi32@gmail - The *original* UHD "Friendly" Drive Seller - Remote Flashing, Low Prices, 24/7 Availability

Post by cluberti »

Alex sent me an LG in the Vantec enclosure, and it works great. He even was patient with me when I couldn't find the AC adapter that my daughter decided to play with while I was unboxing or something.

Drive works great, and Alex is obviously good people. Not much more you can ask for.
jonghotti

Post by jonghotti »

Raphdude wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 3:23 pm
Just got an Asus drive with OWC enclosure from Alex and I couldn't be more pleased! The drive works like a dream, and the OWC Mercury enclosure makes the unit nice and solid. Alex gave excellent customer service and I would gladly purchase from him again!!!:) Buy from Alex with Confidence!;) :D
So glad you’re enjoying it.
cyphernova139

Re: alexcoluzzi32@gmail - The *original* UHD "Friendly" Drive Seller - 4 drives on sale now!

Post by cyphernova139 »

Hopped in the forum to say I Just got Asus drive in from Alex, fast shipping too (came in before I remembered to check tracking haha lol) and it works great, quite pleased!
Quite a fine super chill dude to work with, very satisfied, excellent customer service! even offered to take a look at the bricked drive I had.

Buy with confidence, Alex has got ya with your drive needs! Highly recommended!