Evaluation version expired?

The place to discuss linux version of MakeMKV
Archo

Re: Evaluation version expired?

Post by Archo »

i found some Uninstaller Pro 7.3 that promises to get rid of problems like that.. freeallsoftware.info/download/makemkv-evaluation-period-expired.html. cell phone spy software Someone may have tested it already..
Umeaboy

Post by Umeaboy »

Even thou I compiled and build the latest version on a Freshly installed Ubuntu 16.04 LTS I get the message that the software has expired and that I should register a new key......... 5 minutes after I installed it.

That doesn't seem right.

The Beta key from this thread worked at first when I added it to configure.conf, but as it opened I got the message that this key was invalid and again I was asked to add a new key.
Woodstock

Post by Woodstock »

It appears that the current beta key expired a week earlier than normal. The first complaint was on 22 March; setting your system date temporarily to the 20th to start the program will probably work.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
Umeaboy

Post by Umeaboy »

I did that and still and the issue still happens.

If I set it to the 7th of October 2016 it works.
GrampaD

Post by GrampaD »

mike admin wrote:
Thu May 06, 2010 6:54 am
phil_geek wrote:how do you do this process on a mac?
Application menu - about - register
nk, this is for the *GUI*. I am a tech geek and use the *command line version* (makemkvcon) in scripts, and it is the command line version that is nagging for money, even though I bought the GUI. I really hope that the activation key I bought is for both the GUI version *and* the command line version. If not, I'd like a URL to visit so I can purchase the command line version.
bmillham

Post by bmillham »

GrampaD wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:12 am
mike admin wrote:
Thu May 06, 2010 6:54 am
phil_geek wrote:how do you do this process on a mac?
Application menu - about - register
nk, this is for the *GUI*. I am a tech geek and use the *command line version* (makemkvcon) in script
Did you add the key to your .MakeMKV/settings.conf file? That's all that should be needed.